All eligible items* must be accompanied with original receipt and tags within 30 days of when you received your item(s). Returns after 30 days are not accepted. With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card. Elizabeth's Boutique does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
SALE CATEGORY ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
*Ineligible items include: FINAL SALE, intimates, gift cards, and accessories, face mask, bralettes, belts, bodysuits, hats, sale, clearance and marked downed items.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
- All returns have a $2.95 return fee which will be deducted from credited amount.
Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, accessories) with tags attached
- Elizabeth's Boutique is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns
See below for instructions on sending your items back to us. If you choose to use your own shipping carrier, send to the following address:
1801 Town and Country Drive #5385
Norco, CA 92860
How do I initiate your return?
Step 1 – Email us with your order number: INFO@ELIZABETHS-BOUTIQUE.COM in order to receive approval to mail the item back with the return label.
Step 2 – Send the unworn/unwashed item along with your NAME, EMAIL and ORDER NUMBER. Without this information we may not be able to issue an exchange or refund the item.
Step 3-Affix the label you printed to the original packaging directly over the original mailing label. Make sure the merchandise and online packing slip are included.
Step 3 – Drop the package off at any USPS location.
How long does it take to receive store credit for a return?
Returns will be processed in 2-3 business days from the day we receive the original item. You should see a refund in 7-14 business days from the day we receive the original item.
• Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery.
• Return drop-offs are not accepted at our office.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Elizabeth’s Boutique reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
• Irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
• Irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
• Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Elizabeth’s Boutique reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
All Clearance and SALE items are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned. Bodysuits, accessories and marked marked down items are considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to us (email@example.com) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Elizabeth’s Boutique is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.